blog*spot
--> ::: Homely Analytical Nonsensical Intuitive Lady otherwise known as Systematic Arrogant Hackwrench :::


Sunday, October 16, 2005




WEEK 11 (10-16 oCT 2005)

Have not been blogging for quite some time now. Just too lazy to do it. So many things happened this past week. Lets start out with last sat. A theft happened at work. Peta-Ann’s wallet was stolen. Each of our bags was checked. Ended up the casual that we hired for that night was the one that stole it. She went home earlier with the excuse that she was sick.

Then on Monday, I ended work quite late at 12plus. So Jeff offered to send me home. I was tired but just cudnt sleep. Then I heard a loud crash in building 2. Building 2 always had pranskers and idiots who make so much noise at night so I tot was nothing unusual. Abt 2 hrs later after I reached home, Sara and Ruth’s place was broken into. The guy said he had a gun and threatened Sara. He asked her to go back to her room. She went to the room and started calling us. I was about to go and sleep when the main phone line rang. Was trying to pick up when it ended. The next thing I knew, Eugene knocked on my door and said that there was a guy in their apartment and still inside. Woa never in my life have I panicked. There we stood trying to figure out what to do. Eugene was the only guy around. So he called police while Connie and I called Swann Road guys. I called Jonathan while she called Ken. Haah jon was abt to go and sleep when I called n he tot tat it’s a prank im playing on him. Ken was in d showers so Connie called Kai. Kai was already asleep. Then after putting down with jon, kai called back. He also tot that we were joking. Then he heard the panic tone of my voice and they got on their way. So with back up on the way, the 3 of us went downstairs. The plain clothes policemen were ard the area thus they cud reponse quite fast. But it was too late. The guy managed to get away with Ruth’s hp and her work pants. Funny right..take away the pants which was outside at the clothes rack, drying away. But it was freaky night! Lucky Jeff sent me home. Imagine if I had walked along the road from the train station all by myself that night! It was nice to know that I had 5 other guys nearby in cases of emergency. So Eugene and Connie stayed with Ruth while I accompany Sara to the police station to make her statement. Yay! For the first time in my life I took the police car. Just that it dint have the siren on. Woa!! Best!!! Ehehhe…and in Oz somemore…so the night ended at 430am in the monin and I had to be up at 730 to go to school. Lucky it was tue so I cud get a ride from Kai. Otherwise I don’t think I can wake up man.

Was in sch whole day on tue. Went for law tut and ended doin some self studying for law abit tryin to make sense what Muru said during tut. Went for FM lecture with Kai and dropped by his tutorial for FM. Sandra, his tutor, was fun. Fast tutorial speed but as its quite fresh from the lecture. I kinda understood what she was saying. After that, we went back to Sara’s place together with Ken. They had dinner with Sara while I went upstairs to break fast. Then after that went woolies with Eugene n Connie. We head to video ezy to rent dvds. Watched Robots and Assault on precinct 13. After Ruth got home, we went home.

I was in sch on wed and headed to work in the afternoon. Work was boring that night as it was just cocktail reception. Ended at 8 then Jeff sent me back since he ended same time as him. He was shocked earlier when I told him what happened on Mon night. Then that night, when we pulled over at d roadside, there was another police car. Jeff joked that police was efficient these days. Patrolling non stop. I replied sayin that yah mayb another apartment was broken into. Then wen I walked ard his car, I noticed that jon’s car was parked outside the garage door! Then d small gate was opened n Eugene stepped out with his torchlight! Followed by Kai n Jon. I stood there, dismayed! “What!?? It happened again!!??” Kai n Jon was laughing at my surprised face. Yes guys..that nincoompoop bugger came again. This time ard, he talked to Sara again as she was home alone that night. He demanded money from her and threatened her that he has aids and a stringe device that can spread aids airborne. Stupid rite! I just cant believe it man. So we stayed over at their apartment till 3am scared that the idiot might come back. Ruth came back from work and know nuts. Nobody wanted to tell her. Sara told her and was scolded by Ruth for stayin alone that night. So ended up, the next few days, we made sure that there was at least someone to accompany her. So far so good. But somehow, we think that he might come again. Cos he thinks that Sara was the only one in the apartment and on both occasions, she din retaliate to him. All of us are on call right now. Whereever we go, we report to one another. Esp me. Since im on public wen I go to work so when I left work, I wil call connie to tell her im coming home.

I guess this is something new. An experience to all of us as in sg, its seldom that we get this thing. And it’s a bonding thing we have for each other. We got close to each other again and more. And don’t worry people. Im fine. I have great friends here who cares a lot for each other.

Oh yah on fri nite, I went to Charles, my lecturer’s place for the reunion of EKKA (project RNA) wk volunteers. Went with Jasmine and Jon. Kai came later with Lisa. So finally, Alexia and Charles know why Kai is not my partner. Phew! Relieved! Charles’s house was marvelous. I love his kitchen! From the outside it really look like a normal queenslander but inside woa its very modern, chic contemporary yet full of elegance. Went back to Swann road after that. Did some discussion with Jasmine. Watched Spanglish after that. Slept thru Sat morning, woke up and made scrambled eggs for the guys. Watched Exorcists:the beginning but din finish watching as I had to go home and change to go to work.

Its Sunday. Raining like mad since yesterday. I stayed home to do work. I have hotel tech presentation slides to do by tue evening, gaming report to finish and tidy up my presentation slides by mon, fm tutorial and revision by wed, law tut by mon nite on top of that, I need to chase the tax office for my tax file number which until now I din receive and the paymaster is chasing me for it. I need to do all by wed cos im working on tue nite. Oh no!!! im dying!! But its gd. At least when I work, I ended up watchin less tv thus im gaining more working experience and money in my pocket instead of just lazing ard watchin tv. Oh yah tt reminds me that I need to book my flight to adelaide soon. Haiz…so many things to do..so little time. Which is a wrong phrase to use as time is a variable that u can control. It just depends on ur discipline! So lin, pls b more discipline. Esp nowdays when u have so many things on ur hand rite now!




|
leave me a note



Have You Ever?
By Brandy
BestVideoCodes.com



Lady Gadget Hackwrench
Jus me


Somewhere there's someone
who dreams of your smile,
and finds in your presence
that life is worth while.
So when you are lonely,
remember it's true
Somebody somewhere is
thinking of you.

- K. Blackburn -

yesterdays

June 2003
July 2003
August 2003
September 2003
December 2003
January 2004
March 2004
April 2004
May 2004
June 2004
August 2004
September 2004
October 2004
November 2004
December 2004
January 2005
February 2005
March 2005
April 2005
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
December 2007


future

LH's pHoTo aLBuM LH's Multiply AsAd BjoRn CarRiE ChAmoMiLe ChEy-T ChiKiNe CTeaz D 8 WoNdERs DaFioLe DaLeY DeLysSa DiaNa HaiRuL FeaRdauS FeEFeE FiZzy FizZaH FreakyZ HaiRiL HaLiM HaNey HaNZ HaPReS iZaN JuLeS LaDy LeE LiNnY LyDiA MarDhiaH MarLeeNa MeLaNcHoLisT MumMy WaWaL NatAShA NaZ NeNg NurJannaH PakMus PhEe RaPuNZel RiDaK RoHaYa SaifuDiN ShaRiFaH ShAy-SHiDa SitTi SKRaZi SuMmeRsNaiL SunShine SweeTy MaMa TicK MaN TRiNa WhyTe YaNDuTa YaTi YSG Zai

thx

design and layout by

LeeDeeYa

and image supported by

PhotoBucket
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com