blog*spot
--> ::: Homely Analytical Nonsensical Intuitive Lady otherwise known as Systematic Arrogant Hackwrench :::


Sunday, April 30, 2006




A journey started
A journey to end soon...

I find things rather disturbing at the moment. I cant seem to concentrate. Its not that I have someone to worry about. I dono y but I jus seem lost. Maybe there are factors such as my accommodation next semester. Running out of budget. Tryin to keep things within it especially since im takin double major, I need the extra cash. The progress package was alright but its jus not enuf. Can they give overseas students more?

Was talking to Grace for the past few days. Well wen gals unite, wat else usually we talked abt rite? Anyway, we talk abt the all time gals fav topic:guys. Sincerely speaking, im confused with things at the moment. I jus dono wat I want rite now. Do I like someone? I guess its an understatement. Someone still holds dearly in my heart. Somehow or another he will still linger in my mind n heart. Its like hes taken over my soul at times. It hurts not to try to find out how hes been doing. Sometimes hearing that hes doing good, kills me to the core as im suffering here. Yes I am tryin to move on but its jus so hard to do. Things are always easier said then done. Why are u so impactful in my life?

I realised that I dont have someone special to share my joy when I grad. The person who made me start this journey is gone out of my life. I miss him so much. Sometimes I jus wish that I can just slap, kick or abuse myself so that I can get over him. But I noe, this are the wrong methods to use. All I need to do now is to get close to HIM.

Lyd, I noe ur goin thru a rough patch at the moment too. Im sorry that ive not been ard for u. Im just wasnt strong enuf to face the truth. Im sorry if I put u in a spot abt him.

Fiz, darls welcome to blogspot. I try to read everyone’s blog. Things getting rougher down here. Wish ur here!

Zai, gal, how I wish ur here too. I noe u jus wanna escape frm ur reality but u cant. I understand.

Mills, sorry I missed ur cal tt day. Ive jus been a wreck this wk.

To end this entry, jus some qns to ponder:
Is letting go always the best solution?
Will there be a chance in the future?
What will be the changes that will lead me to my destiny?
How do I know that is my destiny?
When will I know the time has come?
Why do we always want to turn back the hands of time?....

Well for now ive started this journey. Let me finish this journey and awaits for the future to come..




|
leave me a note



Have You Ever?
By Brandy
BestVideoCodes.com



Lady Gadget Hackwrench
Jus me


Somewhere there's someone
who dreams of your smile,
and finds in your presence
that life is worth while.
So when you are lonely,
remember it's true
Somebody somewhere is
thinking of you.

- K. Blackburn -

yesterdays

June 2003
July 2003
August 2003
September 2003
December 2003
January 2004
March 2004
April 2004
May 2004
June 2004
August 2004
September 2004
October 2004
November 2004
December 2004
January 2005
February 2005
March 2005
April 2005
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
December 2007


future

LH's pHoTo aLBuM LH's Multiply AsAd BjoRn CarRiE ChAmoMiLe ChEy-T ChiKiNe CTeaz D 8 WoNdERs DaFioLe DaLeY DeLysSa DiaNa HaiRuL FeaRdauS FeEFeE FiZzy FizZaH FreakyZ HaiRiL HaLiM HaNey HaNZ HaPReS iZaN JuLeS LaDy LeE LiNnY LyDiA MarDhiaH MarLeeNa MeLaNcHoLisT MumMy WaWaL NatAShA NaZ NeNg NurJannaH PakMus PhEe RaPuNZel RiDaK RoHaYa SaifuDiN ShaRiFaH ShAy-SHiDa SitTi SKRaZi SuMmeRsNaiL SunShine SweeTy MaMa TicK MaN TRiNa WhyTe YaNDuTa YaTi YSG Zai

thx

design and layout by

LeeDeeYa

and image supported by

PhotoBucket
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com